camping & touring
Located on the stunning St Davids peninsula, Lleithyr Farm is an ideal base for exploring the beautiful Pembrokeshire Coast National Park.
Less than two miles from the Cathedral city of St Davids and just half a mile from one of Britain’s finest beaches at Whitesands, we are the perfect destination for walkers, families, water sports enthusiasts and nature lovers. There’s so much to do in Pembrokeshire, we’re confident you’ll want to come back for more.
If you’re just looking to relax, you’ll enjoy our slower pace of life. From our flat site you’ll have an unobstructed view of our 180 acre working farm as it rises towards a dramatic volcanic ridge, before disappearing from sight as it drops steeply into the Irish Sea.
If you’re keen to explore your surroundings, a quiet track offers walkers the opportunity to stroll through the farm and join the Pembrokeshire Coastal Path, one of Britain’s best-loved National Trails.
As a family run site we understand how important your holidays are and we’re on hand throughout the day to answer any questions you may have. We want to ensure your trip to Pembrokeshire is one you’ll want to repeat.
- Large self enclosed timber adventure play area with balance beams, climbing wall, bridges, a tunnel, two den areas and a slide.
- Pet rabbit enclosure
- Farm walk featuring rare miniature animal breeds, including cows, goats, pigs, donkeys, sheep, ponies ducks and hens.
During peak season freshly baked take-away pizza is available from our shop. Choose from a range of tasty toppings and we’ll cook it while you wait.
Available from 5pm to 8pm on Sunday and Wednesday evenings during peak season.
LARGE SITE SHOP
Open from MAY until mid-SEPTEMBER, our convenient and friendly family run shop offers...
- Freshly baked bread from our
- Freshly baked croissants, pain au chocolat and pastries
- Twice weekly take-away pizza nights during PEAK SEASON.
- Fresh local meats
- Milk, cheese and dairy goods
- Fresh fruit and vegetables
- Big brand groceries and a variety of local alternatives
- Off-licence with wide range of wines, beers etc
- Calor and Camping Gaz
- Camping equipment
- Bodyboards, wetsuits, windbreaks and beach goods
- Ice pack freezing & mobile phone charging service
- Toys & games
...and much much more...
TOILETS & SHOWERS
Two clean and modern toilet & shower blocks featuring...
- 5 x male cubicles & 5 x urinals
- 8 x female cubicles
- 5 x male showers&
- 5 x female showers
- 2 x family / disabled toilet & shower units
- Free hairdryers
- Baby changing units
- Flat pitches
- WiFi (small charge)
- 10amp electric hook-up points
- Dish washing facilities
- Drinking water standpipes throughout the park
- Chemical disposal & waste water points
- Recylcing points
- 2 x washing machines
- 2 x tumble dryers
- Iron and ironing board
- Deep hand washing sink